Elijah KampsenMarch 19, 2008 12:44 PM CDT
Microwaves suck. Take today for instance. I went to cook my beloved toaster strudels that I love SO much. Well, whenever I cook toaster strudels, I have a hard time getting the icing out of it's delicious plastic packaging. So, I put the icing in the microwave for a second or two, so it squeezes right out. Well, today I went to do just that. As usual, I put it in for 30 seconds, and then I watched it until it started to fill with warm air. Then, I would have opened the microwave, but I got distracted by my chickens. Now, I love my chickens, don't get me wrong, but the icing freakin' exploded. The whole freakin' microwave was blue. Now, I admit that I should have taken a picture, but when you blow something up in your microwave, "camera" isn't the first thing that comes to mind. More like "Oh no! I gotta get this cleaned up before my parents get home and punish me by making me lick off the inside of the microwave!" Now I admit, that is a pretty harsh punishment, but microwaves aren't cheap, so you'd better get it spotless or it'll cost you your life savings.